In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, you’ll learn how to boil down bookstores full of productivity tips into four essential habits for getting things done.
Click here to play the podcast in a new window.
Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to drain your brain every day
- How to schedule your weekly review
- How to setup your cockpit so you can operate proactively, not reactively
- How to define and reinforce your daily march
Resources from this Episode
1. Drain your brain.
- Using the Drafts app to add to your Evernote lists
- How to setup text reminders on your calendar (#5)
2. Schedule your weekly review.
3. Setup your cockpit.
4. Define your daily march.
- Episode 2: Finding Your 20 Mile March
- Habit Tribe Group on Lift
- Sample daily schedules from the profiles: Joe Bauer, Joe Magnotti, Melissa Leon
Share your capturing system in the comments.
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.) Curious how it works? I explain it all here.
And be sure to Join the Tribe for all the latest updates and resources.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
You can also add us a Favorite on Stitcher.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.