In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, you’ll learn how to achieve your goals without burning out.
Click here to play the podcast in a new window.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- Where the concept of a 20-Mile March came from
- Why you should apply it daily
- How to prevent slacking off when things aren’t perfect
- How to avoid pushing yourself to burnout
- How to determine what to include in your daily march
- How to use tiny habits to make those choices automatic
Links from this Episode:
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins
- Last week’s podcast
- Lift App
- Printable Habit Tracking Form
Thanks so much for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode and discovered something useful. As always, I’d love to hear any feedback or comments.
Don’t forget to subscribe in iTunes so you don’t miss a single episode.
After a season of burn-out like I’ve never experienced before, I sure needed this reminder. Back to the 20-mile march — sustainable. Ah yes! You bless me with your words of wisdom.
Thanks, friend! That sustainable part always trips us up, doesn’t it? 😉