In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, you’ll learn how to achieve your goals without burning out.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- Where the concept of a 20-Mile March came from
- Why you should apply it daily
- How to prevent slacking off when things aren’t perfect
- How to avoid pushing yourself to burnout
- How to determine what to include in your daily march
- How to use tiny habits to make those choices automatic
Links from this Episode:
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins
- Last week’s podcast
- Lift App
- Printable Habit Tracking Form
Thanks so much for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode and discovered something useful. As always, I’d love to hear any feedback or comments.