In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, you’ll learn why your schedule could be what’s preventing you from achieving your goals and what you can do about it.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- The difference between a maker’s schedule and a manager’s schedule
- What to do if you have both types of work
- How to tell if you’re being reactive or proactive
- What to do to become more proactive
- How to easily figure out where your time actually goes
- What one thing you can do to make huge progress towards your goals
Links from this Episode:
- Maker’s Schedule, Manager’s Schedule by Paul Graham
- Rescue Time
- Mobile Apps for Time Tracking: Harvest, HoursTracker
- Printable Time Tracking Form
- Spreadsheet Template for Time Tracking (Just click File -> Make a Copy)
Thanks so much for listening to my first ever podcast! I’d really appreciate your feedback and comments. This was definitely a tremendous learning experience, and I want to continue to make this resource even better for you.
I owe a special thanks to Dan Andrews at Tropical MBA for encouraging me to give this a try, to Pat Flynn for his incredible podcasting tutorial, and to Stephan Noack of MediaSpace for his continued technical and design wizardry. Thanks guys!