In this episode of the Habit Chef Podcast, I’ll replay the foundational episode that explains how to ensure you achieve your goals. By implementing your own Daily March, you can prevent both slacking off and burning out.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- Where the concept of a 20-Mile March came from
- Why you should apply it daily
- How to prevent slacking off when things aren’t perfect
- How to avoid pushing yourself to burnout
- How to determine what to include in your daily march
- How to use tiny habits to make those choices automatic
Links from this Episode:
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins
- Episode 1: The Power of a Proactive Schedule
- Episode 3: Building Your Habit Snowball
- Lift App (now available in iTunes, Android, and web app)
- Printable Habit Tracking Form
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.