In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, you’ll discover how to build habit momentum by creating a snowball that automatically takes you where you want to go.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to reframe the way you think about habits
- How simple changes to the words you use make a huge difference
- 3 straightforward steps to getting momentum started
- How to use ridiculously tiny goals to accomplish big things
Links from this Episode:
|Old Word||New Word|
Three Steps to Building Habit Momentum:
1. Pick a behavior you want to do. Crispify it and make it super-specific.
2. Pick an existing routine to insert the trigger.
3. Celebrate each time you accomplish the desired behavior.
Thanks so much for listening! Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions you’d like for me to answer in an upcoming episode.