In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, I’ll share the surprising habits that have helped me restore my health after severe health problems four years ago.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to eat healthy and deal with your cravings
- Why sleep is so important and how to get enough
- Why you’ll want to sit less and what to do instead
- How to use exercise to improve your brain
- How to live virtually pain free
Links from this Episode:
1. Eating paleo.
2. Having a weekly “cheat” day or meal.
3. Sleeping well (and enough).
- The Simple Way to be Happier, Healthier, and Wealthier
- Zeo Personal Sleep Manager (the model I use)
- Zeo Mobile Sleep Manager (newer model)
4. Working at a standing desk.
5. Using bootcamp-style workouts.
6. Getting regular chiropractic adjustments.
7. Rolling our muscles.
8. Juicing (especially greens).
- The Healthy Juicer’s Bible by Farnoosh Brock
Thanks so much for listening! Be sure to join us in the Tribe for extra resources and a fabulous community. (It’s free.) Click here to learn more.
Click here to subscribe or leave a review in iTunes. (I’d love to know what you think.)
And don’t forget to join us for #habitchat on Twitter Wednesdays at Noon CST.