In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, I’ll share the surprising habits that have helped me restore my health after severe health problems four years ago.
Click here to play the podcast in a new window.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to eat healthy and deal with your cravings
- Why sleep is so important and how to get enough
- Why you’ll want to sit less and what to do instead
- How to use exercise to improve your brain
- How to live virtually pain free
Links from this Episode:
1. Eating paleo.
2. Having a weekly “cheat” day or meal.
3. Sleeping well (and enough).
- The Simple Way to be Happier, Healthier, and Wealthier
- Zeo Personal Sleep Manager (the model I use)
- Zeo Mobile Sleep Manager (newer model)
4. Working at a standing desk.
5. Using bootcamp-style workouts.
6. Getting regular chiropractic adjustments.
7. Rolling our muscles.
8. Juicing (especially greens).
- The Healthy Juicer’s Bible by Farnoosh Brock
Thanks so much for listening! Be sure to join us in the Tribe for extra resources and a fabulous community. (It’s free.) Click here to learn more.
Click here to subscribe or leave a review in iTunes. (I’d love to know what you think.)
Or, click here to listen on Stitcher Radio.
And don’t forget to join us for #habitchat on Twitter Wednesdays at Noon CST.