Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- How you can be anything just by doing the actions
- How knowing your why helps you reclaim your urgency
- Why you shouldn’t buy things to support a new goal
- How just trying to take a small step makes a big difference
Resources from this Episode
Join our Group on Lift
Get started with just one click. (Well, two.) Click here to go to our group page on Lift. Then click the button that says “Join Group.”
This group of habits was selected to be the foundation of a healthy 20-mile-march, including basics for personal health and productivity.
- Rolling (also called myofascial release, more info)
- Set priorities for your day
- Work on Secret Project (this can be whatever your main focus is)
- Reading (this can be any type of learning)
Depending our your goals, you can add additional habits to complete your Daily March. For some ideas on which other habits to choose, you can browse the habit profiles to see what other successful people are doing.
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.