Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- How flossing taught me the importance of starting small
- Why I quit watching television
- How juicing helped me break my energy drink addiction
- Why I work from home on Wednesdays
- Why my chiropractor and bootcamp membership are so important
- Why I gave myself a uniform
- How I learned to practice honor
- How I finally figured out how to make progress on my own projects
Notes from this Episode
2. Not watching regular television.
3. Juicing instead of energy drinks.
4. Working from home on Wednesdays.
5. Chiropractor and Bootcamp Workouts.
6. Giving myself a uniform.
- Episode 14: Overcoming Decision Fatigue with Simple Habits
7. Practicing Honor
- Honor’s Reward by John Bevere
8. Committing to my own projects.
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.) Curious how it works? I explain it all here.
And be sure to Join the Tribe for all the latest updates and resources.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.