Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- How we sabotage ourselves without even knowing it
- Why decision fatigue causes us to procrastinate and make poor decisions
- How habits preserve mental energy by allowing us to take action automatically
- How we can setup simple habits to help us make better decisions
Resources from this Episode
- Habit Profiles: Charlie Gilkey and Rebecca Ryan
- Do You Suffer from Decision Fatigue?, NY Times
- How Barack Obama Gets Things Done, 99U
- Steve Jobs Always Dressed the Same, Forbes
Join the Tribe for a special email this week.
Share your ideas from combating decision fatigue in the comments.
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.) Curious how it works? I explain it all here.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.