Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- Why accountability is an important asset for entrepreneurs and habit-builders
- Who you should select as an accountability partner (and who you should avoid)
- What type of accountability structure is most successful
- How you can easily get started
Notes from this Episode:
1. Start with the “who.”
- Who should you pick? Someone you respect and don’t want to let down.
- But not your spouse or best friend. (You’re too close.)
- A good choice could also be a coach or mastermind group.
- Can’t think of one? Join the Tribe, and we’ll pair up.
2. To work through the “how,” start small.
- The most effective systems are daily, especially on priority tasks.
- Sample idea: Nathaniel’s Snapchat Diet
- LiftApp: Set priorities for your day.
- Next, build to a “Friday Report” to recap your week.
- Over time, build to conversations to really make progress.
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.) Curious how it works? I explain it all here.
And be sure to Join the Tribe for all the latest updates and resources.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.