Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- How your tastes and preferences are shaped by intentional propaganda
- Why we work so much and still somehow barely get by
- Why free mainstream media might be dangerous
- Where we can get positive resources instead
- How to setup our systems to make those choices just as convenient
Notes from this Episode:
1. Recognize the propaganda, and quit drinking from the mainstream media firehose.
2. Find new sources.
3. Setup systems to support good choices.
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.) Curious how it works? I explain it all here.
And be sure to Join the Tribe for all the latest updates and resources.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.