In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, we’ll mine the research on successful companies and leaders to discover their four most important habits. Then, we’ll explore how we can develop those same habits to be better leaders in our businesses, communities, and families.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How the leaders in Jim Collins’ research developed their principles from well-crafted habits
- Why (and how) real leaders choose humility over ego
- Why curiosity is critical to challenging assumptions
- How to be candid, even when it’s uncomfortable
- Why consistency is more important than explosive growth
Links from this Episode:
- Books: Good to Great, Great by Choice, and How the Mighty Fall
- Mark Cuban’s article – “Everyone is a genius in a bull market.”
- How to approach an uncomfortable conversation
- Episode 2: How to find your 20-mile march
Thanks so much for listening! Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions you’d like for me to answer in an upcoming episode.