In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, we’ll experiment with one of the secret weapons of behavioral psychology – rituals. Often misunderstood, we’ll explore how we can use them to do our best work.
Listen in, and you’ll learn:
- What to do when you’re staring at a blank document or spreadsheet
- How to overcome dread and fear to do work that matters
- Why you need a pre-game ritual just like the pros
- How to capture and use momentum to add habits easily
Resources from this Episode
- And Then, There Was Light: Poems of Life and Awakenings by Sean Olivares
- Uncertainty by Jonathan Fields
- For Suzuki, Respect for Bats Is Key to Hitting, New York Times
- Steven Pressfield Interview on CopyBlogger
- Jeff Goins Interview on CopyBlogger
- Farnoosh Brock, Prolific Living
- Join the Habit Tribe
Join us for #habitchat on Twitter every Wednesday at Noon CST. (That’s 1pm EST, and 10am PST.)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite platform so you’ll never miss an episode.
Do you have a question or an idea for a show? Please email me at kk [at] habitchef [dot] com. I’d love to hear from you!
Want an easy way to share this with your friends? Click here to tweet your support.
Also, if you’re enjoying the show, please consider rating it in iTunes and leaving a short written review. Those are incredibly important for helping others discover it when they search.