In this episode of The Habit Chef Podcast, you’ll learn four proven habits for getting started again when you feel stuck.
Click here to play the podcast in a new window.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to develop positive momentum by starting very small
- Why you must be willing to ask for help
- How to reclaim your why
- How to tell if it’s just a season or if you’re sabotaging yourself
Links from this Episode:
- Books: Stop Saying You’re Fine and The Richest Man Who Ever Lived
- Mel Robbins’ article – Your Guide to Map Making (plus printable template)
- What happened when I quit watching television
Thanks so much for listening! I’d be honored if you’d join me in the Tribe. (It’s free.) Click here to learn more.
Click here to subscribe or leave a review in iTunes.
Or, click here to listen on Stitcher Radio.
And don’t forget to join us for #habitchat on Twitter Wednesdays at Noon CST.